Quality, technology and service are the underlying principles that provide our fully invasive odometer inspections with credibility and the confidence to provide a one year guarantee on passed vehicles (please refer to Vehicle Odometer Certification certificate for details).
Our specialist odometer inspectors backed up by professional training and state-of-the-art inspection technology follow a 54 point inspection process to determine whether or not the vehicle’s odometer has been fraudulently tampered with, providing you with the assurance that we are doing a great job for you.
What’s included in our odometer inspection service:
All inspected and passed vehicles receive a one year guarantee from the time the retail customer makes their purchase. This is a powerful competitive advantage adding significant value and confidence to ATL “Certified Passed” vehicles.
- ATL can inspect all analogue, digital and port programmable diagnostic odometer systems.
- ATL can inspect all vehicle makes and models from passenger cars through to commercial vans & trucks, luxury vehicles, as well as motor cycles.
- Each inspected and passed vehicle receives the coveted ATL “Certified Passed” sticker which is placed on the front windscreen.
- Each inspected and passed vehicle has an accompanying Odometer Verification Certificate sent to the customer, adding authenticity to the inspection process while adding value to the vehicle.
- Point of Sale marketing material can also be provided on request to promote the inspection service to your customers, adding a powerful and competitive advantage during the sales process.
- The ATL brand and logos can be used for your own promotional purposes.
- ATL has dedicated customer service offices to assist you with any inquiries in English or Japanese.
- I have registered for a standing order for ATL inspection services. What should I do if I have a vehicle I do not want inspected?
- When can I view photos (DPS) and inspection results of my vehicles?
- What should I do when I have vehicles that I want inspected by ATL?
- How can I be sure that ATL inspections are independent?
- How do I register for ATL’s inspection services?